Consulting, Training & Strategic Planning
consulting: Your life Purpose through the LifePlan® Process
You may be early in your career, changing careers, managing your succession or your'e simply ready to maximize your unique contribution through your one and only life.
Maybe you have some idea, or no idea, what to do next. Figuring that out alone can leave you stuck and exhausted. More than 3,000 people who have felt that way have stepped into a renewed sense of significance through the LifePlan® process.
Using nearly two dozen proven, strategic tools, I'll help you engage the Paterson LifePlan® process over two full days, one-on-one.
- Do you ever find yourself asking, "Am I maximizing my core talents? Do I know what they are?"
- Do you ever feel not quite "yourself," wondering if you're living out your truest self?
- Do you ever feel the tension of fulfilling the expectations of others, while feeling you're denying your personal core values?
- Do you think about living a life of legacy, unsure just what kind of mark you're making?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, LifePlanning® may be your next step.
COachING: LEADERSHIP & TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Onsite and/or online mentoring sessions designed to address your challenges, opportunities and strategies for maximizing your leadership and team execution of goals and objectives
- Review leadership and team structure, exploring changes that expand impact and raise effectiveness
- Understand and address pitfalls in "span of care" leadership that limits genuine care and renders personal exhaustion
- Journey with you through your agenda of intended growth and development - personally and professionally
Let's explore a coaching journey that allows you to achieve meaningful success
STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS: STRATOP®
Know Where You Are. Know Where You Want to Be. Know How to Get There.
Many organizations - businesses, churches, non-profits - are not focused around a central plan, and many leaders are concerned they’re not maximizing potential. With StratOp, your entire team will be focused on the same mission and vision and will have a clear plan to execute.
StratOp is more than a one-time event; it is a strategic system, proven to help you grow a productive business, an effective non-profit or an effective church. Tom Paterson, an entrepreneur, inventor, and trusted consultant for U.S. Presidents, IBM, and Disney, created the StratOp process to move from a prescriptive approach to coaching success to a facilitated process that helps the organization create, own, implement and manage their plan. Utilized by thousands of organizations over the last 40 years, this process has helped startups and billion-dollar organizations grow sales and profits; it has helped church plants and mega-churches clarify vision and multiply effectiveness.
Over three days, I will facilitate this time-tested process, using 25 customized tools to guide your team into the six phases of the StratOp cycle:
- Do you want to help your organization get perspective on what's true right now?
- Do you want to identify what you can learn from what got you where you are?
- Do you want to gain clarity about where you want to go, where you can go?
- Do you want to harness handles that will help you take definitive action toward your preferred future?
- Do you want to align teams and systems around that future plan, making it possible to actually get there?
- Do you want a process that will help you monitor and fuel your action plan over time?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, let's chat about a process that get you and your teams moving with clarity.
TRAINING: FIRST IMPRESSIONS / GUEST & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Train your staff and/or volunteers through evening, half-day and full-day workshops
- Clarify and solidify core philosophy of service to new guests / customers
- Define and deliver the experience you desire for your guests
- Learn how to identify and eliminate distractions that disappoint and dissatisfy your guests
- Establish best practice benchmarks that are practical and inclusive of every team member
- Stop recruiting and start inviting people to join your team
- Simplify your training process
- Investing and building value into your team
Let's chat about invigorating your teams with fresh vision and practical tools to gain more than customer or guest satisfaction - you want customer or guest loyalty.
CONSULTING: SECRET SHOPPING & ASSESSMENT
- Evaluate your facility use and make recommendations for team function and service delivery
- Assess the current "impression" of your business, non-profit or church
- Monitor effectiveness of staff and/or volunteer team members
- Explore your various environments, clarifying their purpose and functionality in winning customer loyalty and/or uniting people to Christ and your local church
- Address development of onramps to belonging so they are visible, accessible and effective in your local ministry
- Propose strategies and practical steps to improve your serve, including but not limited to:
- Campus and facility appearance/navigation
- Guest/customer service experience
- Weekend service relevance (if you're a church)
- Integration of services, programs, and/or ministries
- Meet personally with your leadership team, staff and/or key volunteers to review initial findings
- Provide written assessment with accompanying recommendations
Let's agree to assess your current delivery of services - and a follow-up plan to improve every aspect.