It's one thing to say "people matter," it's another to assess, invest and train so that all your systems, processes, and teams genuinely communicate "people matter."
What about your guest experiences?
- Your weekend services.
- Your mid-size events.
- Groups. Classes
How are you consistently communicating "people matter" - to God and to your church? All of us have room for improvement. We benefit from outside-our-viewpoint perspective. I'd love to partner with you to help you improve your serve to the people you're reaching.
At Your Location
While my first responsibility is to my local church - Granger Community Church - where I serve as pastor of connections and multisite, I am available a handful of times each year to come alongside you and your teams in the following ways:
I am currently scheduling for Summer/Fall 2014 and early 2015. I’d love to work with you and your church or conference in any of the following ways:
- Consulting: evaluate guest services, connecting environments, team function and make recommendations to improve
- Secret Shopping: visit “under the radar” and provide feedback and recommendations for enhancing your weekend experience
- Training: provide on-site workshops in areas of guest services and connections for staff and volunteer teams
At Granger Community Church
- First Impressions Workshop: Friday, July 11, 2014
- Discover ways to...
- Build your team from the ground up.
- Cultivate volunteer “wow-makers.”
- Keep things like announcements, communion and the offering from distracting your guests or making them feel like outsiders.
- Determine the exclusive “rules” your church has, even if you don’t know them yet.
- Provide hands-on training that will empower your volunteers.
- Learn more and register here.
- Discover ways to...
- Coaching: September 18-19, October 30-31, December 3-4
- Join me and a handful of other practitioners like you for a coaching network this fall related to all things assimilation and connections.
- Three coaching units over six days at Granger Community Church led by Mark Waltz, Pastor of Connections.
- Targeted focus discussions at each session:
- Experiences: Get clear about what you want people to experience in the respective venues in your church. How to raise up leaders and develop teams who create experiences that foster connectivity and belonging.
- Best practices: How to both capture and create standard, consistent behaviors that reflect your values and engage people. How to avoid wow-busters in first impressions and deal-breakers in lasting impressions.
- Strategy: Building systems and structure to lead people and manage processes from guests to members, from spectators to volunteers. Develop culture that breathes mission and honors agreed upon values.
- Leading Change: Celebrating past and current successes while casting vision for a new future. Leading change and relationship management – with your boss, peers and staff.
- Volunteers: Building, sustaining and leading volunteer teams for effective ministry outcomes while fostering community and growth within the team members.
- Your Issue: Time will be carved to drill down on your top issue—working together with the group for possible solutions.
- For more information go here.
I look forward to connecting with you soon!